Tuesday, February 16, 2010

jam session



How was your weekend? I hope you had some time to relax and do things you really enjoy!
I didn't get very far with my planned sewing session... I started a dress for miss foxy doll, but there's still a way to go with it yet. I did however make some jam - one of the things I really love to do is make jams and preserves, I find it so relaxing and at the end of all your hard work you are rewarded with jars of delicious goodies to keep and give to friends. This jam is extra-special because I grew all the strawberries and raspberries myself!
The picture at the top is a plate of my home-grown berries, freshly picked and ready for freezing. The pic at the bottom is of a few jars of my home-made strawberry jam... I can't wait to bake some scones and smother them in this yummy stuff!

2 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Did i just see your cards on the Lark wholesale list - my girls spied them from across the room (on the Lark blog) & said how pretty they were, they loved the elephant too. Really sweet work, love Posie

bee said...

Hi Posie!
Hehe yes you must've spied them, I didn't realise they were up there already! I'm SO SO SUPER DUPER excited to be working with Allison! Thanks so much for your kind words, it's fabulous to hear such lovely feedback :)