Monday, November 15, 2010

The 'C' word...

All images and designs copyright Belinda Strong 2010

... CHRISTMAS! 'Tis nearly the season to be jolly, and I thought I'd let you all know about my range of Christmas cards for this year. There are four designs and you can buy them through the wonderful Lark shop, or my Etsy shop. You can buy the cards individually, or get big discounts when you buy a pack of 8 or 12!

EXTRA! EXTRA! SUPER DISCOUNTS FOR MY BLOG READERS!

From now until November 22nd (that's ONE week only) ALL you lovely people who read my blog can receive 25% off ANYTHING you order from my Etsy shop! For example, that means that cards go from $5.95 down to $4.45 YIPPEE!
Here's how it will work:

1) In the 'message to seller' window as you checkout please type HONEYJUMBLE so I know to apply the discount... if you don't type it, you won't receive the discount :)
2) **IMPORTANT NOTE** Please pay via PAYPAL - You will be charged the regular price as Etsy can't create discounts. I will then be able to refund you the 25% after you've checked out.
NOTE: Discount will not apply to shipping.
NOTE: I usually have plenty of stock so if you'd like more than what is listed please convo me via Etsy and I'll create a custom listing for you.

Happy shopping! :D 

15 comments:

Megan said...

they are so gorgeous! I spotted the mouse one on the Lark website recently- it is so cute. Have put a link to the card in your Etsy shop on my mousehouse facebook page :)

Helen said...

I've ordered :) I've been tossing up on what Christmas cards to buy the last few days and that just sealed the deal :)

8happyrainbow said...

Very cool for this activity :-D

Jacki said...

They're already on my Lark wishlist! Too cute!

Brad said...

these designs are just fantastic!

Tamara Henderson said...

Very lovely Christmas designs!

Steve Haskamp said...

It's hard to pick a favorite of these! I love them all!

Moira Millman said...

Hey Bee! gorgeous cards, I especially love the bird ones, great colour combos and such stylish simplicity:)

Alina ~ 정하나 said...

waaaaaa Merry CHRIST-MOUSE is simply the best Bee! Lovely :D

Sami said...

Every post was delicious. Loved devouring them!

Cheers!

Ben Clanton said...

Awesome designs and such a great promotion. I think I'll take a look at your etsy shop.

Simone said...

Hi,

I´m from Brazil and i loved your blog.

Congratulations,
Simone

Laura Braga said...

fantastic work in your blog, Great!!
your art is really beautiful and interesting, my best compliments!
See U and good work

Julissa Mora said...

These are great Bee! I love the Christ-mouse... so clever hehe!

Nina Crittenden said...

Seasons Tweetings! How cute! I love them all!!!