Thursday, March 10, 2011

on my screen


Hello everyone! Holy smokes it's been a flat-out week, which is a good thing :) Lots and lots of work to get through in the next couple of months before baby arrives. So here's a little peek at what's on my screen this morning... more animals in teacups! The rough beginnings of one of several projects I'm quite excited about for a fabulous wall-art company here in Australia. It's just at rough draft stage here. Righto, best get back to it... perhaps after some breakfast... mmm peanut butter toast this morning I think!! xo

17 comments:

Tamara Henderson said...

I love what's on your screen cute cute!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, you've taken the cutest of animals and put them in even cuter teacups! super cute stuff!

Unknown said...

They are so lovely! I cannot even pick a favourite one - they are all soooo adorable:)

Have a creative day with those cuties!

Nina Seven N7 said...

what a fab project, bee! so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love these, very cute especially the hedge-hog, he's my favourite!
Jx

Cassandra said...

oh how cute!

IDREWTHIS said...

Hey bee these are great, bet it feels ace designing for little ones with one in your belly! hope all is going well x
ps peanut butter rules!! :)

Unknown said...

beautiful character and design :D
Great stuff!

Brad said...

excellent designs bee! they are all as cute as can be.

The Ink House said...

OMG!!! So cute Bee!!! xx

Tracy said...

These are adorable! I can't even pick a favorite from them...first I think the frog, then I think, no, the rabbit! Then the OWL! You have done a wonderful job on these guys! :) I want them all!

Shirley said...

OH my goodness gracious, I want them ALL, Bee. They are SO adorable...you are multi-talented. I'm so happy you are super busy creating all of this wonderful goodness. Have a lovely week ahead!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Oh my goodness!! How delicious is this. Wonderful I tell you. Brilliant even. Great work.

Juan said...

Wonderful!!!

Sami said...

Oops! There is a mouse in my cup :) Lol!

Super cool!

shaper said...

youve been mentioned on my blog;)

Unknown said...

Lovely design!!