Wednesday, February 1, 2012

what are you listening to?


What's your fave band? Do you listen to lots of different types of music or do you have a style that you stick with? I like all sorts of stuff. Today while I work I'm having a bit of a 90's mixtape kinda day! Lots of rad bands pumping out the jams while I work like Pavement, Weezer, Pixies, Custard, Super Furry Animals, Ween and these dudes - They Might Be Giants. Thought I'd share this rad little song with ya, it always makes me happy and I always have a bit of a sing along to this one teehee! Have a good Wednesday! xo

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my! TMBG-I love them! One of my fave bands. Seen them live 3 times:0))
A must see.
I love my music and have a very eclectic mix. Music and work go together very nicely!

Julia said...

I don't have that much time to listen to music. Lately, it is just the radio on my way to work.

maternity clothes

Shirley said...

: ) HA HA!! Wonderful, Bee. Love this group..and so fun to see your list o' rad musicians. I've got a series on DVD that I'm listenin' to..Kate Winslet in Mildred Pierce. Love her acting. I'm afraid all my music is listened to when I'm playing taxi to my girls back and forth to school and such. OH goodness, I just LOVE your lunchbox notes and garden pics. Fabulous that you named your chickens too..Mushu! HA! Happy Thursday, Bee!

Rebecca said...

Gah! It's lovely to find that, enamored as I am of your work, you also have killer taste in music! (PS- do you like Neutral Milk Hotel? I saw Jeff Mangum last week and it was a beautiful thing.)