Friday, March 5, 2010

we all live in a...







...Yellow Submarine!
I thought I'd try to persuade you all to take a look at the Yellow Submarine film if you haven't already. It has been a staple source of inspiration for me since I discovered it in high-school hmm... 15 years ago! Yes I admit I am a bit of a Beatles freak - well a BIG bit of a Beatles freak - but what's not to love?!
You can view several minutes of the film here (just a taste!), and I highly recommend you check it out if you haven't already - brilliant. If you are wondering, the amazing artwork can be attributed to one Mister Heinz Edelmann. I hope this gets your creative energy flowing :)
Woohoo it's Friday - happy weekend!

5 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Wow, what a burst of colour, simply delightful Bee. Not quite a Beetles freak but can appreciate those who are. Love Posie

Tania said...

Positively GASPING at Mr H Edelmann’s brilliance. How the heck as he passed me by all this time?!

Portico on Sturt @ the Oceanic Lounge said...

Just love the Yellow Submarine too!
lovin your blog, I'm in the midst of a blog reno.... you've given me new inspiration......
what a gifted artist you are, I'm in awe....

Kate said...

Amazing, amazing, amazing!!!
So pleased to hear you had a great day out in Daylesford. Maybe next visit you come by our farm stall and we could meet. XX

bee said...

Posie and Tania - glad you like this amazing artwork!
Dear Prudence - Go Yellow Sub!! Thanks so much for your kind comments :)
Kate - Yes I'd love to come meet you next time I'm in Daylesford - I'll keep you posted!