Friday, December 3, 2010

FREE printable xmas tags


Hey there friends! Just a quick stop today to let you know about some FREE printable holiday gift tags you can download over at our group blog, We Love To Illustrate. Pictured above are mine, but please swing by We Love To Illustrate and check out the other GORGEOUS designs by Nina, Julissa, Jennifer, Cally and Shirley... these girls create the most unreal illustrations, and I can guarantee you'll find some free gift tags that you'll fall in love with! Happy Friday, and happy downloading! xoxo

12 comments:

Megan said...

too cute thanks Bee!

Kelly Medina said...

Absolutely gorgeous Bee! I love the colors - these would be great for any holiday!

Off to look at the other gal's designs. :)

My Owl Barn said...

These are so sweet! Thank you!

Julissa Mora said...

So so cute Bee! I too love the colors - it's so cheerful! I can't wait to use them all! Thanks for being such an inspiration to the group. Happy Friday! P.S. Thanks so much for the lovely comments. xo :)

Nina Seven N7 said...

i agree with kelly, these tags will work for so many different occassions! top notch work, bee. LOVE them!

Unknown said...

Oh wow ! So cute :D

yola said...

coquetos

Brad said...

fabulous as always bee! how do you find the time? ;)

thanks for sharing the little secret about the koala! wow they are brutal sounding.

cheers!

TracyMB @ Crows Feet Chic said...

Thank you so very much!

Stacey said...

Thank you so much these are absolutely adorable! I think they would make a fantastic baby gift tag as well. I can see myself designing a whole baby shower around this tag. I am super excited to use them on my Christmas gifts. Thanks for sharing!

The Ink House said...

So cute Bee - I love them!!! I love your fabric below too! I am going to have to buy some AND i can't wait to see some more fabric designed by YOU!!!

Nina said...

Oooh they're sooo cute :)
I told about these in my blog, hope you don't mind :)