Friday, January 15, 2010

music for inspiration


Do you have a favourite album or artist that you like to listen to when you get creative? Or maybe while you do the housework, or the cooking? Well, my brother has put together a collection of fabulous tunes for me and it has become my new favourite 'creative-time' album! It's a collection of upbeat loungey, jazzy, retro songs with a lovely twist... they are mostly Japanese and have a quirky edge that just gets me inspired every time! He's called the album 'Natsuyasumi' (Summer Vacation) and you can download it here... I highly recommend you do! Have a lovely weekend, see you Monday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say hi, I'm here via Babyology and have to let you know I love your artwork. I havent had time for a really good look (my toddler is currently trying to sit on my head) but will come back when the terror sleeps!
I've downloaded this mix tape too, thanks so much for sharing, and I lurve the 'CD cover'...is it yours too?
Thanks again
Emma

qotfu72@yahoo.com.au

bee said...

Hi Emma, thanks so much for dropping by, I appreciate it! Thanks also for your kind words, I'm glad you enjoy my work, it's really lovely to hear.
Unfortunately no, the cover artwork isn't mine, wish I could say it was! My brother found it online in a collection of old record covers here: http://crossedcombs.typepad.com/recordenvelope/
I hope you enjoy the music as much as I have!
Cheers
Bee